Wound up by the Winding up petition

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatWound up by the Winding up petition

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 304

Another 42 days until the next hearing. I am not surprised but really wound up by this latest adjournment. The only good thing to come out if this is that the youth team will be able to play in the youth cup.

That’s it for me now. Will start looking at Bulls News again in late October.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

I just want this nightmare to end 🙁

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

I think we’re making steps forward all the time. Numerous Directors have been prevented from running the club and now players are beginning to cotton on to the problems. I know the most recent court appearance was adjourned yet again but the debts are still there. It’s only September and already the club are looking weak, desperate and woefully out of their depth.

Jon’s proposal is a win win situation for Hereford United and Herefordshire Council. I’m certain that if we stand firm and stay united then we’ll eventually triumph.

bigglesbull
    bigglesbull
    Participant
    • Posts 99

Tommy’s been stopped from running the club, only it doesn’t appear to have stopped him does it, the whole thing is a joke and afaic the club no longer exists.

onwards, upwards, possibly sidewards, update definitely/onwards and upwards.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

The latest rumour is training will no longer be in Hereford. There’s talk of Bedford & Feltham (Lonsdale’s last club.) This has allegedly come from the mouth of a current player and is what the post-match dressing down was all about.

What will they do for home matches? Minibus them up or look at a ground in and around London for them to play in? Why oh why hasn’t the penny dropped for those continuing to actively support Hereford United!

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 517

There is also a rumour that they have asked the SL whether they can play home matches at Harlow Town. Which would mean that ES is no longer needed.

We’ve got to pile the pressure onto the council.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

Is it likely that Herefordshire Council have threatened to evict them for non payment of rent / tax and they’re looking for other venues? Nowhere in Herefordshire will entertain the incumbent regime and a non-sitting tenant means Edgar Street isn’t being used anymore.

One theory.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.