Tommy Agonebar?

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatTommy Agonebar?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Pat Sharp Pat Sharp 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Hopefully this report on Bulls News is more accurate than the one about the Supporters Club / Bars being shut with immediate effect……. Only kidding, Organic & Co. You do a sterling job and I read the site daily.

I’m not getting too giddy yet but I’m optimistic there’s procedures in place to prevent a Supermarket replacing the Meadow End and a block of apartments replacing the Blackfriars End. Has Tommy Agombar become Tommy Agonebar? Hopefully.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Let’s hope eh
    But “Keyte has gone” is still here though

Still think this was one big plan and Agombar was brought in to help Keyte get something out of it!!!

Woody
    Woody
    Participant
    • Posts 105

I have long since given up trying to understand what is going on at our club. It’s a total farce and the Trust should employ a script writer to see if we can sell the story to clear the debt!

Watching all the world go by.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I’m confident Tommy has stepped down as a Director but believe he is still hanging around somewhere. It’s changing almost hourly and there’s likely to be more change tomorrow too.

I actually write myself, Woody. I’m a Publisher by trade but am studying creative writing part time. I want to write a novel. I love a twist in the tale but this is mildly excessive. How the reader can understand what the author doesn’t understand is beyond even the most talented writer! I’m gobsmacked. Speechless.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 329

It’s beyond mindboggling. Still think DeCay planned a lot of this, and don’t trust anything to do with either DK or Tommy.
    We also have the problem that we still have an insolvent club, no manager, no players, no league. HUST statement says they will not back Hereford 1924, or whatever, whilst 1939 still exists, so what next?
    I do feel that if we get any sort of team together fan run, the support will be amazing, but accept that not all HUFC fans would take to a new club if that happens.

I'm a football anteater

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

A question for Jon.
    Without wishing, in any way, to compromise any confidences that may have resultedfrom your meeting with the Council, can I just ask if you are more optimistic today than you were before the meeting?
    A simple “Yes” or “No” will do, I’m not asking for you to elaborate.

Pat Sharp
    Pat Sharp
    Participant
    • Posts 164

Persoany I get the feeling that today’s events won’t really effect anything. Seems he has stepped down from being a director merely as the southern league won’t allow the club in with him as a director.

Therefore I expect a new (couple of) director(s) to be announced. Personal hunch, be prepared to read Harry Agombar as one of them!!

Clear Tommy is going no where. He will have to do something with his shares as he is not allowed more than 30% share. So I guess they will be transferred to Harry(personal hunch again).

Crunch time will be the councils decision on the leases. If denied transfer of them, might he walk away at that point?

No manager. No players. No season tickets. No kit.

Football isn’t a priority here.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Would Harry Agombar be allowed to hold shares in Hereford United whilst contracted to Swindon Town? One suggestion was that he’d be coach, player / manager or involved somewhere. I’m sure Tommy could make his Mum and Dad Directors if needs be!

I fully agree that our main hope is the Council. Some conditions of the leases include money put back in to the club and if he fails to reassure them that this is his intention (it’ll surely be in writing etc) then the proposal with Jon and the local businessmen is more viable all round. Hereford United doing well always brings the city together.

Pat Sharp
    Pat Sharp
    Participant
    • Posts 164

I could be wrong LB, but I think Agombar Jnr’s contract has expired, or is due to expire.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.