Todays attendance…

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatTodays attendance…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bullyforyou 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

I don’t know but during the protest I stood in the merton meadow car park s I could see gates 22 and 24?. Between 14:10 and 15:01 I counted in 341 people.

Don’t think all were Hereford, and vast majority were oaps, and a fair few children taken in with parents.

Feel free to post link to bulls banter

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 298

It will be interesting to see what figure they conjure up on Tuesday night. Of course by including both teams, subs, managers, physios etc in their attendance figures they automatically start of with a figure of at least 40. Add to that non-playing squad members and directors to make a starting figure of at least 60. What a farce.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Sorry don’t believe it
    300-350 tops

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

Don’t believe what?

If its what i said then thats your prerogative. I don’t mind. I know i counted 341 in that time frame. I have no agenda. I turned up as I have supported hereford since 1990, ( mel pejic testimonial my first game) and as i read on other forums the question asked .. how will we know the real attendance., i decided id go down and see if I can get some numbers.

I believe there was another gate open, i don’t know how busy that was, but for gates 22 and 24, I wish it was less, but thats what i counted.
    But id say the majority of people who went into these gates were older generation and , only an assumption, not so up to date on the clubs situation.

Tuesday will be interesting though, as will the rest of the season.

it was horrid seeing the Meaow End so sparcely populated.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

The Hereford times have said no more than 400
    The local radio ‘have to’quote official figures which was 568 (and the official figure comes from the club??) even though they think it was no bigger than 400
    Me and a friend walked around the ground and also looked from the Debenhams car park joining about twenty others and most said the same, a few others said 300-350.
    The lowest attendence that I’ve been to was last season where there was just over 600, yesterday’s attendance was a lot lot smaller even the meadow end was half of what it was at that game.

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

thats fair enough. I don’t mind if you don’t believe me…

but I’m not claiming there were loads in the ground.

if there was no more than 400 in the ground, which I’m happy to believe, all it means that the third gate that was open only 60 people at most went through… i believe that is plausible.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Sorry I came across sharply

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

its ok, no need to say sorry. i know emotions are running high

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

It must be a coincidence that there’s been no tickets printed for whatever reason yet many around ES on Saturday dispute the attendance.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

It must be a coincidence that there’s been no tickets printed for whatever reason yet many around ES on Saturday dispute the attendance.

No tickets printed ‘yet’ plenty of tickets given for free in Addisons hidden in free programmes for home supporters on saturday and Tuesday ‘ALSO’ quite a few ‘free’ tickets given to Slough supporters on Tuesday evening??
    Make that what you will

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Now we know why they were throwing tickets to everyone
    Scumbags (including Keyte)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.