So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for….

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatSo tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nailswortholdbull 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

News that the new investment is actually happening. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday is a bank holiday….will the funds be in Hereford United’s account on Tuesday? Getting very close to the Conference deadline. If the rumours about the new manager are true then I wouldn’t be surprised that apart from already arranging some pre-season matches he has also lined up some players for the new season. Am I being too optimistic?

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Yes. Yes you are. We were fed investment rubbish with the Arab money (seemed plausible given the Race Course) and then there was the mobile phone deal. Yet again, Keyte has been talking about deals before they’re completed. Surely anyone who has made their own money in business would research the Hereford United business model along with the man responsible for the day to day running of the club? Whilst I have an inkling this is more likely than before, I remain cynical until the money is with us.

Then we have the small matter of who the investors are and what the long term solution for Hereford United is… I’m so frustrated.

enforcerbull
    enforcerbull
    Participant
    • Posts 160

The more ‘that man’ is connected with this ‘once’ great club the more I worry/fear about the future of this ‘once’great club!!!
    We were told this we were told that, we was promised that something will be completed at that date this date and then find that nothing happens!!
    And what ‘if’ this suppose deal happens? Will it mean what they say and the future of this ‘once’ great club is now safe and we will then can build up and ‘hopefully’ become the great little club we all know again??
    Or does this ‘suppose’ deal mean that we go further and further into the big black deep hole and more and more into debt??

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by enforcerbull enforcerbull.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Unfortunately, even when (if) the funds are in our account, we are not going to be in any position to judge where we are. If the investors want the details of the deal to remain “secret”, then how CAN we judge whether, or not, it is a good deal for HUFC, or it’s future? Some transparency would be good……….I almost said “a little more transparency”, but that would imply that we’ve enjoyed some already!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.