Terence Agombar

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatTerence Agombar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

A very interesting piece on the Save Edgar Street blog. It seems one of our fans has been doing some research on Tommy’s family.

My inkling with Lonsdale is that he’s being manipulated and used by the people in control and that he’ll not pass the Fit and Proper test. This will result in his resignation and subsequent departure.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 304

The Agombar’s criminal activities and connections have been known for some time. I would be surprised if Lonsdale was being manipulated and used unknowingly. He is surely willingly aiding and abetting his mates in whatever devious scheme they are undertaking. All the more reason for fans to stay away unless they want to be associated with money laundering and heaven knows what else. What I still don’t get is the role of Edward’s and Thuerlings unless they were just brought in as respectable faces. I posted a link on Bulls Banter which maybe indicates what the current incumbents are up to http://www.globalwitness.org/library/messi%E2%80%99s-alleged-tax-evasion-scheme-relied-hiding-owners-uk-and-other-companies

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

Is there honour amongst them? How well can they really trust each other given the mess the club is in? Lonsdale has been humiliated in Parliament and is taking all the stick yet everyone else is keeping a low profile. He must have no shame and be as stupid as he looks.

Agombar has chanced making a few quid from development yet it’s looking less and less likely with the court appearance on Monday. Now we have rumours of the players STILL not being paid and an apparent refusal to pull on the shirt tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.