Southern League Premier 2017/18

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatSouthern League Premier 2017/18

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johngalley 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 411

Confirmed list.
    Banbury
    Basingstoke
    Biggleswade
    Bishop’s Stortford
    Chesham
    Dorchester
    Dunstable
    Farnborough
    Frome
    Gosport
    Hereford
    Hitchin
    Kettering
    King’s Lynn
    Kings Langley
    Merthyr
    Redditch
    Royston
    Slough
    St Ives
    St Neots
    Stratford
    Tiverton
    Weymouth

A shame Worcester did not feel that they could play at this level. I’m sure that financially they would have been better off at this level simply as a result of their home game against us.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Not too many kind journeys by train from my base in Manchester. Which Stratford is it? Staffordshire?

Bodsie
    Participant
    • Posts 51

It’s Stratford upon Avon,,,Warwickshire,,,I’ve got same trouble London bull as I’m livin in uttoxeter,,,wish we were playin in northern league,cud get to every away game 😉

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Actually, is there a Stratford in Staffordshire? We won’t be visiting West Ham for a fair few seasons yet pending cup ties. Convinced there’s a couple dotted around the country.

I did a home match towards the end of the season by train and it was fine. I had a cheeky pint in The Commercial afterwards to get my thoughts together then caught the train back to Manchester with some cans from Morrisons. Cheap night out.

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 411

But lots of games within an hour of North Laaandan so not bad for London Bulls after the last two years?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

London is about as Cockney as Japan these days. I’m unaware of what the London Bulls do anymore. I’m friendly with a couple of them still but they were hardly the most proactive bunch.

I can’t be bothered with any sort of supporter organisation anymore.

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 411

Anyone know when the SLP fixtures are out?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  johngalley.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.