Please share this video

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatPlease share this video

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by griffbull griffbull 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TME admin
    TME admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 205

A brilliant video put together by Jamie G – please stick it in front of anyone and everyone on every possible social platform going.

It is spot on. (And heart breaking)

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

239 home fans there against Corby Town tonight. A record low. I used to be shocked when there was a 1 in front of it.

Also, Marti Farmer was the 38th player to pull on a home shirt this season. I’m ignorant to what goes on there now but I can only imagine players desperate for an opportunity at a famous club weren’t as desperate as they needed to be!

Jamie’s video has been shared on my Facebook. It was an emotional watch.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Great news from your recent meeting, LB. It’s good to know that there is no loss of momentum with the exiles.
    Keep the faith!

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I’m none the wiser as I didn’t attend. I’m unsure what their protest plans were but I aim to get involved if possible.

Also, the Fundraising Working Group would welcome suitable prizes for their raffles etc. Get in touch with them if you’ve anything to donate.

griffbull
    griffbull
    Participant
    • Posts 12

brilliant video

hope every fan in the country sees it

John Crabbe once scored a 40 yard own goal over Kevin Rose's head. What a bloke.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.