no season ticket for me

HomeForumsHereford FC Chatno season ticket for me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    enforcerbull
    enforcerbull
    Participant
    • Posts 160

‘Sorry’ its going to be the first time in over 15years but that’s it for me, you might see me at the odd game
    But at every game? Not a chance!!!
    Not while Keyte is still here

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/keyte-to-remain-in-day-to-day-control.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

You may not agree with me, but nobody else seems to want to do anything, all talk (as usual) but nothing else
    I’ve never known this club I love to be in so much mess, so this is my stand this is my protest!!!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by enforcerbull enforcerbull.
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

I fully respect your decision. Decisive action from a significant number of fans is one of the only hopes we have to try and enforce positive change. I don’t have anything personally against David Keyte but I just want truth, openness and more realistic budgeting as it’s him that’s got us in this mess. I remain deeply cynical whilst the club is in his control.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 304

I bought a season ticket last year knowing I would only be able to attend about half the matches. Thought it would help get the club through the summer. Won’t be doing the same this year. No doubt I will go to a fair number of matches next season especially if the team does well, but the only money I will be spending while Keyte is in charge will be on an entrance ticket. If I fancy a drink before or after the match will buy it in town. No programme or 50/50 ticket.

Pity about Peter Beadle but let’s see who is appointed as manager. An appointment will have to be made soon. After today’s news HUST membership will surely soar.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Oh dear, sounds like a worse case scenario to me. DeCay still here, new investors who, although they are not interested in the football side of things, are making the managerial appointment! It’s not good news, and NOT what we were lead to believe was happening.
    Whatever happened to DeCay’s promise to keep the best interests of HUFC at the centre of negotiations?

organic
    Participant
    • Posts 122

Trouble is, as yet, only snippets of information have come out – Keyte to stay as chairman and Beadle isn’t going to be manager.

As others have rightly said we can only wait until the club issues a full statement which may come at some stage later today.

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 488

I’m not buying one if DK is staying. An absolute disaster for the club. But I’m not going to cut my nose off to spite my face either. Will pick and choose my games. Would support a boycott or a protest though if HUST organise something.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

Trouble is, as yet, only snippets of information have come out – Keyte to stay as chairman and Beadle isn’t going to be manager.

As others have rightly said we can only wait until the club issues a full statement which may come at some stage later today.

Nothing as of yet. However, I think this is too far gone for it not to be concluded shortly. I’m as excited as I am anxious.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.