Ruth, UITC?

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatRuth, UITC?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johngalley 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sittingbull
    sittingbull
    Participant
    • Posts 87

Whats happened? Have we been duped into having a bunch of Pancake tossers running our club? First they produced profits of 5k, thats a laugh in its self and then they shaft you?

The futures bright, the future is white.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 333

I definitely smell something fishier than a load of Fleetwood supporters. All I can say is that from my perspective UITC has done an outstanding job, and a number of lads have moved on to good clubs as well as representing Hereford. Just as importantly, UITC has embraced the community part of the title, after all we are supposed to be a community club, and I fear for that. I do think HUST need to be involved rapidly, and not just to say yes sir to everything the club says.

I'm a football anteater

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

I’d like to hear more from the club and also HUST before passing comment. Also, it’d be a good idea to see the accounts in full. Has there been a great deal of outlay for ground improvements or similar?

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 488

Agree with London Bull. Need more info to know what has gone on before I can give an opinion. My suspicion is that there might be more to this than meets the eye. Why are UITC closing down? On the face of it a major over reaction if there has been some kind of dispute.
    Agree UITC have done a great job. But so have HFC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.