A reprieve of sorts

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatA reprieve of sorts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Pat Sharp Pat Sharp 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

We read creditors are now beginning to be paid etc. A light at the end of a very dark tunnel? Better late than never? Robbing Peter to pay Paul? Who knows…

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

Football creditors at “Edgar Street” are being paid. I take it that means the staff (or maybe directors’ loans ?!!). You have to assume that other football creditors will follow? Not out of the woods yet. Will the Conference accept the budget and/or demand a bond. It is likely to be several more days until a clearer picture emerges. I think I’ll try and keep my ipad and computer switched off tomorrow….don’t think I’ll succeed though.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I presume football creditors at ES and then other outstanding bills to be settled. Goodness knows how many there are… Instinct says we’ll just pull through but incredible patience is required for another season of struggle and vague news emerging sporadically.

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

Depends on how one reads that statement. I believe consortium representatives were at the club today organising the start of creditor payments, hence ‘at Edgar Street’ as opposed to making payments from London or wherever they supposedly come from. No indication at this time as to who those creditors are, staff, players, suppliers or all of them, who knows? However, it’s a start, but whether it’ll be enough remains to be seen.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Gulliver Gulliver.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

Pat Sharp
    Pat Sharp
    Participant
    • Posts 164

Any update???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.