Puskas

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by sittingbull sittingbull 3 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 330

Many of you may not be aware that our good friend Puskas is/has been in hospital following a minor heart attack. I am sure the best wishes of all on TME would be much appreciated. Claims the cause is HUFC related. Best cure would be another Craig Jones goal like on Saturday which would have graced the Premiership, and with his right foot.

I'm a football anteater

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

Will readily join you in wishing our colleague Puskas all the very best and hope for an early recovery. Get well soon!

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Get well soon, Puskas. You’ll hopefully have cause for celebration before too long.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Puskas. If there is any justice in this world then you’ll be back at Edgar Street watching a real Hereford United team in about 9 months time. In the meantime enjoy your sojourn at Allpay Park.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

BDS
    BDS
    Keymaster
    • Posts 210

Get well soon Puskas, hope to see you soon at a happy Edgar Street. (sooner rather than later one hopes)

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I know you like to make your point, Puskas, but this was taking it a bit to the extreme!
    VERY best wishes for a speedy & full recovery, it seems that happier times may well be ahead of us…………….

bigglesbull
    bigglesbull
    Participant
    • Posts 99

Get well soon.

onwards, upwards, possibly sidewards, update definitely/onwards and upwards.

puskas
    Participant
    • Posts 57

Thank you all for your kind messages Still awaiting further tests. x

sittingbull
    sittingbull
    Participant
    • Posts 85

get well soon puskas, don’t let Tommy Trucker or anyone else get you down. Any chance that whilst you are having your tests you could get a cure for the present regime at H.U.F.C.? Then all will be back to normal with the world!

The futures bright, the future is white.

puskas
    Participant
    • Posts 57

Emergency Services:-

1) Fire-HUFC are most definitely NOT on fire.

2)Ambulance-The medical people here say they have no cure for our ailing club.

3)Police- I wonder if they can help.

Thanks for message sb. xx

griffbull
    griffbull
    Participant
    • Posts 12

are you better Puskas, sorry only just found my login details from a few months back

John Crabbe once scored a 40 yard own goal over Kevin Rose's head. What a bloke.

puskas
    Participant
    • Posts 57

Welcome back, gb. Yes thank you, I am feeling much better and have been well looked after by the medical people. Have been watching Westfields along with a few other former HUFC fans. Hope you have read some of giant anteater’s comments about them.As for Lonsdale’s request for a meeting with HUST, does he really think that we are that daft to want to deal with people who want to remain anonymous. They could be some more rogues, that’s if they exist. Who knows?

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Great to hear your feeling so much better, Puskas, keep smiling!

sittingbull
    sittingbull
    Participant
    • Posts 85

Good to see you back. God bless the N.H.S.

The futures bright, the future is white.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.