Luke seeks pastures new

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatLuke seeks pastures new

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gulliver Gulliver 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TME admin
    TME admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 205

Another interesting read from by our former captain

http://thelukegrahamblog.wordpress.com/

enforcerbull
    enforcerbull
    Participant
    • Posts 160

I’m not surprised, I think all players and staff have been treated terribly!!!
    Especially the staff, it must’ve been a massive kick in the teeth for the staff when they’re struggling to pay the bills while the person who pays their wages says “sorry I’ve got no money to pay you” just before he jumps on the plane to Barbados for four weeks???
    Think that’s when most people (excluding me) lost all respect for the bloke!!

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

Really sad state of affairs. Will be sorry to lose Luke, best captain we’ve had in many a long year. Just a glimmer of hope maybe, as implied at the end of his blog; if anything good comes out of the supposed investment there’s a chance of a better contract offer but, to be honest, I see that as wishful thinking. As you say, EB, Keyte’s got a lot to answer for but any suggestion of reprisals such as protests outside his home and boycotting the club, are irresponsible and infantile. Such actions could only be detrimental to the club and would serve no useful purpose. I realise many people are hurting badly but we must now look forward and hope that better times lie ahead.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.