Lonsdale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nailswortholdbull 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    griffbull
    griffbull
    Participant
    • Posts 12

Bit surprised no comments on here about Lonsdale.
    His pathetic attempt to get hust in to meet has been rammed down his own throat by a good reply from the trust
    They are cornered, and panicking i reckon
    No doubt planning to blame hust ‘investors walked away due to hust refusal…’ etc etc

Everyone knows what is coming

What a shower of s*it

John Crabbe once scored a 40 yard own goal over Kevin Rose's head. What a bloke.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 321

Yes, just logged on to comment about Lonsdale. I suspect the majority of fans agree with Griffbull.
    My point is that maybe just for once Lonsdale is genuine, I just cannot accept his comments as everything so far is lies. The events of the last 24 hours also fit my wild conspiracy theory very well. The attempted change of tack in Hereford to make things more conciliatory and acceptable whilst the site development proposals continue in the background.
    HUST have played a sound game on this, which seems an attempt to divide fans and isolate Martin Watson. He doesn’t understand that HUST is absolutely 1 member 1 vote.

I'm a football anteater

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

My point is that maybe just for once Lonsdale is genuine, I just cannot accept his comments as everything so far is lies. The events of the last 24 hours also fit my wild conspiracy theory very well. The attempted change of tack in Hereford to make things more conciliatory and acceptable whilst the site development proposals continue in the background.

No investors would get in to bed with Hereford United now. The business is in an absolute mess from top to bottom and this is desperate stuff from Andy Lonsdale.

I’m a HUST member and 100% behind todays statement. We want the bills paid before we’re prepared to talk. The recent activity with the Council was shocking. It’s just such a shame somebody was home to prevent them from locking the place up.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I’m delighted that MW & the Trust have handled Lonsdale’s latest piece of subterfuge in the way that they did. HUST have maintained their dignity throughout, which is important, because, as they reminded H & W, they are representing around 900 members.
    Enough has been said already, about Lonsdale’s motivation, which is, for sure, NOT in the best interests of the supporters of this club. Patience, my friends, we are in the end game with this shower and let’s hope that 01/12/2014 can go down as a date we can all celebrate in a few years time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.