Well done, The London Bulls!

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatWell done, The London Bulls!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Great to hear that the affiliation initiative was carried by such a large margin. 93% in favour of affiliating with HUST has handed a real slap to the perpetrator of that awful Club statement from Yesterday. I’m still of the opinion that it was intended to undermine HUST’s credibility, and I’m delighted that the vast majority of LB’s buddies have ignored it!
    Congratulations to all concerned.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 305

Good news. 93% of how many? I have often wondered how many supporters the club has outside Hereford who regularly attend home matches and how many supporters the club has who for whatever reason, geographical or otherwise, cannot regularly attend but could still provide a market for other products/initiatives . It would be interesting to know for example the geographical distribution of season ticket holders. Any business wishing to increase it’s share of the market would surely undertake some sort of analysis of it’s existing customer base. Has this ever been done for Hereford United?

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 663

Adam Peters is the man to ask but the e-mail went out to everyone on the list. I can disclose I voted in favour of linking with them (I’m already a member) and I hope the Northern Bulls do the same. I’d love to have been a member when I was in Manchester from 2000 – 2005!

Many of my friends in Hereford have moved to pastures new as opportunities came up so I imagine we’re all over the place. We had a huge turnout for the fundraising night against Barrow but have few travelling with us to matches. Indeed, Aldershot was a lonely old journey…

The major problem for me is how difficult Hereford is to get to from London. It almost always requires an overnight stay to avoid 7 hours travelling.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.