London Bulls

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatLondon Bulls

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Gulliver Gulliver 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Just want to congratulate London Bulls on their piece, on BN, regarding boycott. Really well constructed, and well thought out, and, importantly, with a content aimed towards people outside of the supporters groups, who are watching our situation, and might have been taken in by some of Tommy’s Tales.
    Well done to all concerned!

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

We had a very good meeting about it a few weeks ago. It’s a shame that a group originally set up to bring Bulls fans in and around the capital together for travel or the occasional televised match has had to call for a total boycott of financial support. We did our bit for the club too. There was player sponsorship and a great fundraising night against Barrow amongst others.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

you’ve ‘got the ball rolling’ which is the main thing, by the end of next week we will know (for sure) what to tell other supporters groups around the country on where we all stand.
    It’s going to become very interesting in the next few weeks I’m sure

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

There seems to be something coming out of the woodwork on a daily basis. Now it’s the safety certificate under scrutiny. If anyone needed any further reason not to attend the Help For Heroes fundraiser then a stadium not being deemed safe for entering should be enough. Needless to say, the Trust are welcoming donations for HFH and I will be making one in lieu of attending.

We need HMRC and other creditors to stand firm over the debts owed and hope the CVA isn’t agreed. Liquidation and a non transfer of leases is essential. One frightening theory is that Mark Ellis will “charge” silly money for his coaching time and agree to 10p in the £1 etc.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I share your hopes about HMRC, LB, but I still fear the worst. They are only interested in recovery of their debt, and all the politics and shenanigens at HUFC will, in all probability mean nothing to them…………………

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

What with Roger Lloyd, Ian Pritchard and Paul Harris having quit the club, I’m wondering if there are any staff members left, that is other than Agombar’s lackeys. Are we about to see an influx of eastenders or is the club, hopefully, on the verge of collapse? I know that yet another crisis Monday looms when we may finally get to learn the course of action they propose taking but I do believe the council could help matters along nicely by rigorously pursuing their debt of £65,000. I fail to understand their leniency in dealing with this considering their supposed lack of funds.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.