The latest DK interview

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatThe latest DK interview

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nailswortholdbull 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

David Keyte has been pretty useless with his own money so what gives us optimism that he’ll perform better with someone elses? There’s been a succession of poor appointments all over the place, high contracts, players not being paid, hard working and loyal office staff not being paid, the average fan putting their hand in to their pocket AGAIN to bail the club out… He’s lost the confidence of too many fans and I’m deeply concerned attendances at Edgar Street will fall sub-1000 regularly if he stays on in any capacity. The supporters are the heart and soul of this club.

Exactly who are these investors and what is their motive in coming to our club? It’s got to be development opportunities around Edgar Street that’ll slowly push the club as a dilapidated eyesore in to insignificance.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

My initial reaction to the DK interview was one of disbelief. Surely, any incoming investor would have been monitoring the situation over recent weeks, and would have realised that keeping him in place, in ANY position of authority, is NOT going to be a good move.
    I despise the man, not only for the total disaster that he’s been for this Club (everyone entitled to mistakes), but, for me, at least, the true measure of the man’s character was revealed when he ran off to Barbados for 4 weeks, and left it to some great hearted, complete, strangers, his hard working (unpaid) employees, his fellow directors, and, worst of all, VERY cynically, the fans, who, he knew, would never turn their backs on Hereford United Football Club.
    I really do not want to see his face again, and, CERTAINLY, don’t want to put another penny in his pocket!

enforcerbull
    enforcerbull
    Participant
    • Posts 160

I agree with everything you’ve put ‘nailswortholdbull’ but the end bit I’m going to do something slightly different.
    I want to support the club also want to give my support to the players that will play for this great club so if Keyte is still here for next season then Keyte is not going to have a Lump sum to spend off me,
    so I’m just going to pick the games i go to, and not buy a season ticket for the first time in years
    Keyte is the reason this club is where it is
    He himself made the decisions that made this club lose some much money in just 3 years??
    He himself should just ‘walk away’ because he’s the one that lost so much money not the supporters
    The supporters don’t hold the purse
    KEYTE DOES! !!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by enforcerbull enforcerbull.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I think Luke’s revelation about the £75k pa player tells us much about DK. Ambition is one thing, but when you look at the fact that almost all of our income, at the time that that contract was given out, was football based, it was crazy business. What sort of percentage of our income was going into ONE player’s pocket?? If it was Stefan Stam, and I suspect it was, IIRC he spent several weeks out in that season, with injury, so we probably had to use the loan market, at further cost, to cover him.
    Beyond ridiculous…………..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.