External businesses withdrawing support

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatExternal businesses withdrawing support

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  johngalley 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I’d like to acknowledge C2 Recruitment and, as I understand, Pegasus for withdrawing involvement with Hereford United whilst the club meanders along as it does. Nobody may not be able to control what the new regime do but making life as difficult as possible for them is a brilliant tactic. I’d hope perimeter boards don’t get sponsored and suppliers refuse to give them products and services.

Jesse Norman MP is also getting heavily involved. He’s a bit of a rebel for a Tory(!) and I’m hoping his influence makes the right people listen. As I understand, the Council leases require certain bills to be paid and that clearly isn’t happening.

In the meanwhile, we make all the plans we need to for our own phoenix club.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Just hope the HT picks up on this, and gives it some high profile press. What C2 & Peggy have done is admirable, and they deserve thanks for leading the way. As soon as other local traders start noticing what’s happening, the trickle of lost revenue could soon turn into a flood.
    Here’s hoping!

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

Surprised we’ve heard nothing from Cargill or Westons.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Sun Valley / Cargill have been sponsoring the club ever since I’ve been going so their next move will be fascinating. They represent a huge employer in Herefordshire and a multinational firm too. Hopefully no business will want to get in to bed with such a joke of a football club.

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Sorry London bull can i correct you there

It’s not “a joke of a football club”

It’s a ‘great’ little football club being lead by a ‘joke’ 😉

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I think you’ve got that one right!

Well done too for Belmont Wanderers in cancelling next week’s friendly with our trialists. Hopefully the players wanting that opportunity will go to another club.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Bulls News are now reporting Plymouth are monitoring Hereford’s situation before deciding on whether a friendly goes ahead or not. Hopefully Cardiff and their red shirts will follow suit.

sittingbull
    sittingbull
    Participant
    • Posts 83

Lets hope that sun valley decide to sponsor H.U.S.T. for the foreseeable future, the amount of moneys that they would of given the club, NOW THAT WOULD MAKE VERY GOOD PUBLICITY FOR THE COMPANY. it would also give H.U.S.T. a little more leverage in paying out for creditors etc…

The futures bright, the future is white.

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 432

Are there business networks or chambers of commerce or something that we should be communicating with to point this stuff about our new “owners” out to? Otherwise I’m thinking that if they are not big fans they might not be fully aware (certainly not from the Hereford Times) and could take an ad thinking they are helping?

Starve em out!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.