DISGRACEFUL! !!!

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatDISGRACEFUL! !!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    enforcerbull
    enforcerbull
    Participant
    • Posts 160

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/under-18s-expelled-from-youth-league.html?m=1

I have never known a club being run so badly!!
    Sorry, but I’ve ‘had it’now, this is the last straw for me
    Keyte can shout and scream about the supporters not turning up (even though the football has been shit!!) As much as he likes, this goes beyond that this just points to complete ‘bad management’ from the very top!!!
    I can’t express exactly how I feel about this as I don’t think I’ll be allowed on any site if I really expressed them!!
    I might go to the Tamworth game and I’ll go to the last home game but (if there is) next year, there is NO WAY I’m buying a season ticket while Keyte is still here!! The bloke is a moron!!!

Woody
    Woody
    Participant
    • Posts 105

It’s a shambles, a complete and utter shambles. Shameful really.

BN also has the Trusts version of last night’s meeting where they confirm we need £220K within 7 weeks with another winding-up order due to be received at some point. Tough to see that being met unless he is banking on season ticket money to save the day again.

Let’s hope he is planning another holiday.

Watching all the world go by.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 330

Why could the club not say what HUST has said in its statement regarding the meeting. If it is true, and we know it is true, why can they not say it.
    If we are coming in off our long run up, this is what really winds me up, DK going on about if only there were more spectators. Lets be honest, the product has been poor for several seasons. In fact attendances have held up remarkably well. By my calculations last season’s average was 1,752 and this season is 1,728. An attendance of 2,282 on Monday, which is not impossible if we win at Tamworth, would give us the same average league attendance when we have slipped from 6th to goodness knows where. He is the only person who expects attendances to increase when performances decrease. The crowd has been remarkably loyal to the club.
    I have already stated that there need to be big changes in the way the club is run before I renew my season ticket.

I'm a football anteater

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

You’re being very generous with “several seasons” there, GA. I last enjoyed watching them regularly when they won promotion to League One. The slow and steady decline hasn’t been halted despite numerous changes of Manager and Directors. This Youth Team news is disappointing but not particularly a surprise when we’re struggling to finance the First Team. They wouldn’t exist at all without them.

Unless there’s significant change over the summer then I’ll withdraw my direct support after Aldershot away. I’ll remain sociable with our London Bulls movement and also retain my Trust Membership but that’s it until I’m convinced there’s a plan in place to move forwards. Let’s hope I have that choice to make…

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 471

Enforeabull.

you are only saying what everyone is now thinking. It took a long while for the penny to drop with some but DK and his accomplices have been a disaster for our great club.

And they still blame the fans and have not apologised for a long catalogue of mismanagement decisions.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Like others, I wanted to put confidence in David Keyte and the other Directors to make the club successful and was as patient as I could be. Now it’s time to give us our club back so we can try and salvage something for next season.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.