Details of a match in the mid-90s

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatDetails of a match in the mid-90s

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

As it says, I’m looking for as many details as possible of a home match against Lincoln City in perhaps the 1993/94 or 1994/95 seasons. All I know is that Hereford lost with maybe a score of 3-0. It was my first match and, for nostalgia, I fancy getting as much information on it as possible.

Does anyone archive stuff like this? I’d love confirmation of the score, team, date and attendance.

organic
    Participant
    • Posts 122

Some facts from the bible – Oct 29th 1994, Hereford 0 Lincoln 3

Mike-Admin
    Mike-Admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 35

My second ever Hereford match was the away match against Lincoln the previous season (19th February 1994). We lost 3-1, and all I can remember is Alan Judge in goal. We were in the end opposite the Stacey West Stand.

The best form of defence is attack. I used to be beastfromtheeast, now I'm just Mike.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Some facts from the bible – Oct 29th 1994, Hereford 0 Lincoln 3

Cheers. Almost 20 years a Bull then (nothing in comparison to some of you stalwarts.) Almost all of the lads from back then aren’t going anymore so I’m unsure what keeps me loyal! Forever the eternal optimist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.