A second CVA proposal

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatA second CVA proposal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I imagine we’re all aware that the latest adjournment has been arranged for December 1st. HMRC made a significant attempt to have the club closed down today but more vague promises of huge investment and now a second CVA have been made. Initially, I don’t understand why anyone would throw 1.5 million at a failing business and simply don’t believe they will. The new CVA is an interesting one but it won’t do any good in court unless it’s been approved by the required percentage of creditors. If it’s as poor as the last one then it won’t be.

HMRC nearly succeeded in finishing the club today and I suspect they will before too long.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

A hundred years ago they said it would be all over by Christmas. I’d like to say the same about HUFC (1939) Ltd. but suspect I would be wrong. All sorts of rumours flying about including Keyte rebuying the club! Even if wound up on Dec1 I would imagine the current regime would string things out further by lodging an appeal. I am almost at the point where I would back and support a new club in opposition to the current one.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Keyte rebuying the club is the ultimate twist in a novel about a football club; but I can’t see it. He’ll retire to Barbados with his tail between his legs. I don’t understand how a self made millionaire managed to screw our club up so badly.

HMRC finished both Halifax and Chester with today being the first time they really applied some pressure. The club will need an accepted CVA or full payment by December 1st. I am almost certain of this.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 329

The Keyte buying the club back is another rumour I have heard. When you think it cannot get worse it does. Sounds unlikely to say the least, but as with most things re HUFC 1939, I am left asking “why”? Football stinks not to be too technical.

I'm a football anteater

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

The only thing I’d welcome from Keyte is him buying the club back and then handing it straight over to the fans.

We raised significant amounts of money for the club under his tenure on two occasions and there’s not a chance I’ll put a penny more in with him at the helm once more.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.