Bulls News

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatBulls News

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  johngalley 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BDS
    BDS
    Keymaster
    • Posts 210

Interesting comments on BN report from yesterday’s trial game. Well done to whoever went and got some words from the new owner.

However, words are shallow. And he can’t stay anonymous forever.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

If the new owner is who the article hinted at, what happened to Puskas’ little bird? Has he flown away to join the Arabs, or was he part of the other group Decay was talking to? Surely something will emerge soon.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I think Nick Vaughan went and he can’t be fooled. He’s a bright lad and has clearly said what he saw.

The new owner(s) will surely be named at some point. I presume all the apparent secrecy is down to the deal still pending?

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

The new owner/part owner was all but named in the article. Ties in with the Nigerian connection and the telecon connection (pardon the pun).

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/zenith-dfa-partnership-former-arsenal-coach-others-for-coaching-clinic-in-warri/178978/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by llubyllub llubyllub.

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

I take it, LB, you didn’t go yesterday. Shame, would have been good to have had your first hand report. As Jon said earlier, words are just words and we need to see action but, if the BN statement is anywhere near the truth, it could be the sort of encouragement we have waited for. Again, we must wait and see.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I take it, LB, you didn’t go yesterday. Shame, would have been good to have had your first hand report. As Jon said earlier, words are just words and we need to see action but, if the BN statement is anywhere near the truth, it could be the sort of encouragement we have waited for. Again, we must wait and see.

I kind of regret not going but I was out for Froch v Groves on Saturday night and had a long lie in on the Sunday! Nick V hasn’t really said much more than what is on Bulls News although I’m unsure which of our collective did the talking.

I was cautiously optimistic but now there’s talk of administration or a CVA with creditors.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I’m not surprised at the talk of admin or a CVA. The alternative was always going to be that the new owner would finish up paying off £1.5 million of Decay’s debts, which I felt was unlikely to happen. Which leads me to say, this is what Decay should have considered himself, many weeks ago, except that he wanted to be able to tell everyone, after the event, that he never broke his promise about allowing the club to fail “on his watch”. Bloody hypocrite!
    Still, if we are going on either CVA, or administration, at least we start next season without the weight of Decay’s debt around our shoulders, and can treat it as a fresh start. Even if we are a division lower, we will have more to look forward to, than if we were still carrying yesterday’s baggage with us.
    Long term, it might be the remaking of this Club, we can but hope.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 301

I queried four months ago whether administration was the best way forward. If we had taken the ten points then, when the team were doing well, the players would have been paid and perhaps would have performed better and in spite of the deduction managed to avoid relegation. Also the fans could have kept their donations. The point is probably academic as Keyte was always going to favour a sellout because he wanted some, if not all, of his money back. Whatever the intentions of the new “owners” I hope they screwed him good and proper. He might have started with good intentions but in the end (IMO) his pride and greed got the better of him.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

If Keyte sold all his shares then I’d imagine he didn’t get much for them. His management of Hereford United has cost him an awful lot of money.

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 471

I have zero responsibility for Keyte.

He inherited a good little club with no debt and cash in the bank. He royally screwed us out of that to the point of insolvency in 4 years. I heard the deal was for £1. If true why oh why did he not sell to the Trust rather than the criminal cockney wide boy weve now got.

GGGRRR!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.