BLAKE takes Jamie's job

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatBLAKE takes Jamie's job

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  johngalley 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/blake-aponited-media-officer-by-agombar.html?m=1

Wondered what was going on when I first heard that he was ‘working in an office’ Rent free!! And he’s been there for at least 6 months!! 
    Nobody knew for sure what he was doing or exactly when he arrived but it’s very clear now what he Keyte and Tommy Agombar Have been planning

Force the original staff to quit so you don’t break any employment laws and bring your own staff in!! It beggars belief!!!
    And I wonder how much he’s on?
    I bet it’s more than what the original staff was on has that fat barsteward don’t get that fat on small feed!!!
    I am fking steaming over this!!!

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

How does he manage to run his own recruitment business and be press officer at the same time? I presume he doesn’t want to be paid for his new role at Hereford United?

There’s a suggestion on Bulls Banter of boycotting home matches but turning up in numbers at away matches. That sounds like it could generate good publicity and also humiliate the incumbent Directors in front of other clubs. Whichever league we’re in will be populated by purist football people in it for the right reasons. i.e. Unlike our new “men”.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 300

Another move to alienate the fans and remaining staff further? A week ago I said actions speak louder than words, well so far all actions taken by the Cockney Crook are saying f*ck off to the fans.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

Pat Sharp
    Pat Sharp
    Participant
    • Posts 164

Boycotting home games is a good idea, however I do have a slight problem with it, as that could very well be exactly what they want. So that they can liquidate the club.

If they have it their way they will have the 2 leases in their own private company’s name, and the 3rd lease with be redundant as there is no football club. They can then try and get their hands on that too.

I’m split between two theories – the above, where they want to run it into the ground. Or the other that they want to use the club to front other activities.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 300

I stated my view on the other forum. It would IMO be a good idea to turn up on home match days but not enter the ground to show there was a substantial fan base that would support a professional football team at ES if under the right ownership.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I’d hope the 3rd lease would be handed back to the Council but I’m no expert on this.

However, interestingly Stuart Blake has now denied he’s become Press Officer and is looking at legal advice following Tommy Agombar’s claim.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

I just got a really funny look in Morrison’s for bursting out laughing whilst in the self-service queue. Why? The Fans Forum has been cancelled… Now who saw that one coming?

Gulliver
    Gulliver
    Participant
    • Posts 297

What a surprise! Gets better by the day. This fiasco would make a wonderful pantomime for the Courtyard.

There's a solution to every problem...the problem is in finding the solution.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

From a purely selfish point of view, I have to own up to the fact that, if we are in the Southern League, then expect to see me at Chippenham Town & Cirencester Town, because they are both within 30 minutes of my home. ES is 85-90 minutes away.
    Meanwhile, Good luck to Jon, and his associates, fot their proposed meeting with the Council, over recent events, and the future of ES. We need more people banging the drum to the Council, to make sure that our case is heard and that they know HOW MUCH WE ALL CARE!!!

johngalley
    Participant
    • Posts 449

Has Blake gone? Heard he had.

Hope so.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.