Belmont 105 – you buy the club you pay the debts

HomeForumsHereford FC ChatBelmont 105 – you buy the club you pay the debts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Giant Anteater 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

New to this, and been going to Edgar Street since 1990 ( Mel Pejic testimonial my first game).

Ive followed the whole thing over the summer from afar and in shock as to how bad and embarrassing the whole situation is.

I wanted to join bulls banter to make this point, but I can’t now.. so even though he is a plant by the club, I have this to say…

The whole mess may have been started by David Keyte, i don’t think anyone denies this, but when you buy a business for £2 and you buy any debts associated with that business, then you are responsible for settling those debts.

So stop claiming its all Keytes fault… he started it yes ( without wanting to sound childish), but you bought into it.

Unfotunately whether you like it or not, its your responsibility.

llubyllub
    llubyllub
    Participant
    • Posts 298

Welcome to the forum sososad. In his post match interview Agombar was still peddling the same old rubbish….unbelievable.

Who said Wales was a backward nation?

sososad
    Participant
    • Posts 6

Thank you… I’ve not even bothered to hear. I guess its all been said before.
    Maybe he thinks if he says it enough it will become true.

Theres so much wrong, which doesn’t need to go over again… but the bottom line for me is…

forget its a football club, its any other business. if you inherit debts its your duty to pay them .

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 321

Welcome sososad. We have gone over many times that if you buy into a football club you have to run it as any other business and/or keep funding your planned deficit. For me there has been so much more wrong with HUFC since TA and co arrived than “just” the fact that he takes a totally irresponsible attitude to the inherited debts. I sort of feel sorry for the kids he has got in who want to make their way in football; will their promises be kept, probably not. However, at crunch point I blame David Keyte 100%. He got us into this disaster, and even at the end had the option to sell to the Trust, and maybe other offers. TA is the vulture, DK killed the Bulls.

I'm a football anteater

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.