Mr Angry

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by London Bull London Bull 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 321

Whilst walking my faithful hound across the Herefordshire pampus, I became very angry about football. Suarez yes, other rumoured World Cup issues well under the carpet yes. Mainly, though it is matters closer to home. Perhaps it was the picture of DK playing golf that wound me up, and yes he is as entitled to play golf as the rest of us. But he destroyed Hereford United. He stands there smiling whilst his employees have not been paid. He has sold the club to property developers. So this is his legacy for 4 years: level 4 to level 7 or worse, I think 6 out of 7 years profits to financial basket case, club respected across the football world to absolute farce.
    As every hour goes by I become more doubtful if I will ever see a team I can support in Hereford, next season, or even in my lifetime.
    And he has never apologised for anything, because he never cared.
    I apologise for getting this off my chest, but I am angry, today I am very angry.

I'm a football anteater

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

I echo those thoughts and agree 100%

Hereford United fan MY ARSE!!!! (Keyte I mean)

can i add that there’s one person in that photo that most of us have looked up to for years, not any more though, in my eyes he’s in the same ‘hate box’ as Keyte

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

You’ll see football at Edgar Street again one day. There’s too much momentum behind HUST and the other ideas for it to not happen. Our greatest glory etc.

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 321

Bulyforyou I assume you are referring to Colin.
    I have to confess, that along with many Herefordians, I have a blind spot when it comes to Colin, I have never questioned his devotion to the cause, and when I see him, I never ask searching questions as I would to anyone else. I do know that is wrong, but it is very difficult to change the habit of 40+ years. I am really interested to understand his role in all this. I only every talk football, as opposed to football business when I see him, and always on a superficial level. (shame on the anteater you may well say). Is he the big innocent who believed everything DK said? What is his view on TA? He was certainly an excellent football manager, but to put it bluntly, when it comes to other matters, is he a bit thick? I have to confess, that when Colin talks I still buy, and I think he would have been great to play for, but I do think he has a lot of questions to answer.
    P.S. Not much reduction in my anger level. Watch Suarez get off with eating Italians. Great role model for kids! try it in the playground!

I'm a football anteater

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

Understand your anger, GA, and I agree with much of what you say.
    Sadly, regarding CA, I am totally disillusioned about the man. I followed his team through the cup run of ’72, even to all the away matches, and have admired him, and what he achieved at, and for, this club, thoughout the years since. I was delighted when Keyte brought him into the boardroom, my thoughts “There isn’t a more deserving case of anyone with a connection to this Club, being offered a directorship, than Colin Addison.”
    It now turns out that his loyalty to DeCay appears to be greater than his loyalty to the Club he once graced, both on the pitch and from the dugout.
    Sorry, Colin, there are few that I’ve admired more in the football world than you, but now I see you as nothing more than a self serving opportunist. I hope you enjoyed your golf, but I, for one, wouldn’t have been able to shake Keyte’s hand on the 18th…….

bullyforyou
    Participant
    • Posts 77

Yes that’s exactly who I mean Giant Anteater
    ‘Sorry’ won’t ever see him in the same light again
    And the first thing I’ll be asking for when we get our club back is changing the name of the bar

Giant Anteater
    Participant
    • Posts 321

So will the Southern League allow HUFC to play all its league fixtures in private at secret locations with secret scorelines? This gets worse every day. I just do not see why the football authorities do not intervene.
    100% support Oxo and all he is doing for the Fanteam, but it is not the real thing, a proper Hereford competitive side. I will try and get to some Fans games, amazing support from ex-players, and a chance to meet fellow Bulls, but it is not what we want, it should just be a fun addition to improve relations with other clubs as it began.

I'm a football anteater

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

A Herefordshire Cup pre-season should be a regular thing. Imagine everyone from Pegasus Juniors to Ledbury competing? It’d be brilliant and with a final held at Edgar Street too.

I for one am really looking forwards to seeing the old players coming back for the Supporters Team.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.