4 hours

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Woody Woody 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TME admin
    TME admin
    Keymaster
    • Posts 205

left to pay £148,000

Plus maybe even a bond on top of that if the Conference insist.

Chucked out, would TA hang around. If not, then what?

It is very depressing.

London Bull
    London Bull
    Participant
    • Posts 662

Tommy Agombar must have some kind of business plan otherwise he’d never have gone through all this trouble. I’m thinking the trials in London and the meetings with Keyte, staff, HUST and HUISA. Will The Bulls’ possible demotion through the pyramid of the non-leagues make any significant damage to plans to develop both ends of Edgar Street? If it won’t then it’ll just be one of those things to them whilst disastrous for us fans.

I’ll be following today with interest.

nailswortholdbull
    Participant
    • Posts 247

I said last week that this brinkmanship nonsense would not end well. The noises coming from Dennis Strudwick, and the fact that the lies keep coming from ES (Was it last Thursday that we were told that all players & staff would be paid in full by Friday?), have removed all credibility from the name of Hereford United. Tomorrow we’ll know part of our fate (I suspect that the Conference will show us the door), and then we have to go round, asking very nicely, which (if any) of the lower leagues might accept us.
    Glory days!!

Woody
    Woody
    Participant
    • Posts 105

It would actually be a disgrace if we were not kicked out. You cannot expect any preferential treatment when all you have to offer is lies.

Watching all the world go by.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.